[NEWS] - Stars Vet in Kovan murdered cate because owner did not bring enough moolah | EDMW.XYZ

[NEWS] Stars Vet in Kovan murdered cate because owner did not bring enough moolah

Discussion in 'EDMW' started by ding2dong2, Jan 11, 2017.

1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

1. ding2dong2

ding2dong2 Veterans Pioneer Generation
      63/68

Ratings:
      +987 / -17
      Credits:
      14,228 (0 Banked)
      zhup: original FB page taken down

FRENS PLS TAKE NOTE : That the Vets name is Dr.NELSON & NOT NICHOLAS...the filipino assistant confused me by saying wrong name.

Dearest Frens WITH A VERY HEAVY HEART I WANT TO LET U ALL KNOW THAT MY BELOVED BABY PASSED AWAY ON 5TH JAN 2017 in a pathetic way by A HEARTLESS VET AT "STARS VET" CLINIC KOVAN ..
      As i've updated in my earlier post, Unfortunately BABY was diagnosed with CORONAVIRUS-DRY FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis) on 8th Dec 2016'..following an eye infection symptom..til then there was no signs at all...upon diagnosis Vets at Mount Pleasant Jln Gelenggang & Mount Pleasant Farrer said THERE WAS NO CURE FOR FIP & ITS FATAL..

Since then slowly baby Lost her Eye Vision, then lost her appetite, (whereby she hv to be Syringe fed) then was walking wobbly being lethargic, in 2weeks she suddenly became paralysed in her front two hands..then CNS -Central Nerve System triggered MENINGITIS...she behaved aggressively & her body was jerking & was banging back & forth beyond her control...Vets culdnt conclude if it was mild epilepsy/seizure or fits..as they needed to do CT SCAN /MRI- but it has to be under ANAESTHETIC, but vets said Baby's body might not be able to take it...

It was heartbreaking to see her getting victimised to the VIRUS gradually..

There was NO Medications given by vets except Prednisolone..& whenever i gave tat Baby's seizure n aggressiveness wil get worst..i tried HOLISTICS & HOMEOPATHY medications but neither did it help..i culd see tat BABY WANTS TO LIVE...she was ONLY 10-11months old..

I was goin thru depression mode being Helplessly watching her..The WORST PAIN IN OUR LIFE IS TO WATCH OUR LOVEONES DYING BEING HELPLESS..

On 4th Jan nite after feeding Baby, i was cleaning her...suddenly i noticed tat she was too silent & had mild seizure..i quickly inserted the Diazepam into her rectum...& RUSHED HER TO STARS VET- KOVAN (recommended by a fren)
      Upon reaching there, both the Vet n Filipino assistant were sleeping..& i explained briefly on Baby's condition & seeked Emergency assistance for Oxygen & IV drip immediately..

The filipino assistant (Shirley) was the one who fixed d Oxygen mask on Baby without the Vet Dr.Nelson..Neither did he came & check too..infact she had a hard time to fix d WIRES CONNECTION..

When i went & checked Baby's Oxygen Mask there was NO AIR at all...i told d assistant & she was kept saying there is...to my SHOCK even after 35 minutes of taking blood & fixing d IV DRIP i realised tat Baby was getting worst as there was STILL NO AIR COMING FROM D OXYGEN MASK...after i screamed at them then the doctor was lookin at d assistant blankly & they realised their Negligence & tried to cover up..then they adjusted the Oxygen Machine & after tat ONLY I COULD FEEL D AIR...

imagine in a Critical Situation like tis, A VETS CLINIC had Negligence wit Oxygen Machine...

I was goin crazy at their attitude & lapses...then immediately Dr.Nelson kept saying i need to do Paperwork wit u..

I said " wait doctor has Baby's blood test results been done?"... he then said "Oh ya, everything looks quite normal except her Red Blood cell count is low..

In less than an hour he told his assistant Shirley to transfer Baby into a cage to hospitalise..i told him to put her longer on d Oxygen face mask..but then he said

" Look Baby is NOT breathlessness, hence this cage wil be sufficient as we have a tube of oxygen goin into the cage."....but i kept telling d vet its NOT SUFFICIENT as it shuld be on her face..

My words fell on deaf walls..he ignored me & again said "Can u come & do the paperwork wit me & payment"...& also re-confirmed wit me " Are u sure u want to give her comfort support & hospitalisatn?"...."BABY might die anytime she look pale..".....i was SO MAD & PISSED WIT HIS BLADY ATTITUDE & NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT BABY..

Every pet parents WILL Definitely Want the VETS TO put their heart n soul wit best treatment possible to SAFE THEIR PETS...the last thing they want to hear is NEGATIVE words even WITHOUT TRYING THEIR BEST...

Initially Baby's pressure was low at 105, subsequently in 30 mins to an hour it went up to 129...tat was a gd sign..but stil the HEARTLESS CREATURE kept repeating she wil die..he was NOT POSITIVE or did his best...he was reluctant to do anything..& was MONEY-MINDED & kept pushing me to do paperwork for estimated billing........

Advertisement

He drafted in pen an estimated bill for blood work $300+, IV DRIP $360 x 3 bottles for minimum 5days admission, then WORST thing is $340 For his filipino Staff to standby NEXT TO BABY to watch around 24hours..(i told him tat is NOT PRACTICAL & I have NEVER came across such a billing, it covers under hospitalisatn & moreover his staff was most of d time at the front counter)

Additional billing was Hospitalisatn per day $75 x 5days minimum, then Antibiotics tat was yet to be given $260, & miscellaneous items $300...

He DEMANDED me to put upfront a deposit of $1660 which is 80% of the total billing...

THE VET ALSO gave me a form $314 FOR RESUSCITATION OF BABY IF SHE's failing..i agreed & signed the form.

I told him tat i rushed with baby in critical situation & did not bring such big amount with me..he gave me 1hour to go home & come back wit money..

I told him tats not possible as its quite far...He insisted that if i fail to put the deposit he HAVE TO REMOVE BABY FROM LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE (IV DRIP & OXYGEN )....

I begged him NOT TO DO THAT..& asked him to give me few hours to get d cash..

HE REFUSED & INSTRUCTED HIS FILIPINO STAFF TO REMOVE BABY OFF THE OXYGEN MACHINE & IV DRIPS...

I WAS TOTALLY SHATTERED & SHOCKED TO DEATH WHEN THEY CAME N GAVE BABY IN MY ARMS....

i couldnt control my tears, i repeatedly begged vet NOT TO BE CRUEL & HAVE SOME HUMANITY & COMPASSION towards baby in such a critical condition.

He told me NO WE CAN'T.. U CAN FETCH HER TO ANY OTHER HOSPITAL..

I told vet its NOT advisable to transfer her in tat condition & moreover its far distance...

While all these was happening,BABY was looking at me with her EYES wide open & i hugged her tite & kissed her forehead & said SORRY for fetching her to SUCH A HORRIBLE HEARTLESS MONEY-MINDED CLINIC...i told her
      " Mummy dono how to safe u Baby...pls stay on strong i wil fetch u to another hospital..."

I saw Baby slowly going off...yes her heartbeat was fading & she was Gasping for Breath...i immediately told VET to HELP BABY put on OXYGEN MASK at least OR RESUSCITATE HER as i have signed the form earlier...

BUT FRENS U KNOW WHAT THE VET DID.....HE FOLDED HIS ARMS & STOOD THERE REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING TILL I COME BACK WITH 80% DEPOSIT...

In my Life i have NEVER EVER COME ACROSS SUCH A CRUEL VET.

He literally KILLED BABY by NOT giving her a chance to survive by resuscitating her or giving her OXYGEN, he got me to sign the form for Agreeable to Resuscitation...BUT HE NEVER DO IT AT ALL....all because of MONEY!!!!!!
      I CRIED N CRIED & NOTHING CHANGED & I SAW BABY DYING SLOWLY BY OPENING HER MOUTH GASPING FOR BREATH IN MY HANDS......YES BABY DIED PATHETICALLY...OH GOD MY HEARTBEAT ALMOST STOPPED SEEING HER LIFELESS BODY...

Then the VET came with his Stethoscope n PRONOUNCED THAT BABY IS DEAD...

What a heartless creature HE MUST BE..SHAME TO CALL HIM A VET...I cursed & swear at him for mercillesly killing baby for Money..he called the police....

Police arrived & i explained all tat happened..even the police officers felt so sorry for BABY & claimed tat what the vet did was not right..Police notified AVA to takeover this case...Police officer asked the VET TO SHOW DOCUMENT PROOF THAT DEMANDS 80% PAYMENT UPON ADMISSION FOR EMERGENCY CASES...

But the vet claimed he dont have anything documented but its just a protocol by his company STARS VET.

2. recon_doge

recon_doge Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +3,434 / -13
      Credits:
      27,696 (294,558 Banked)
    3. XianGe

XianGe Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +2,729 / -5
      Credits:
      36,995 (0 Banked)
      Wot..

4. zwong

zwong Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +1,496 / -37
      Credits:
      6,966 (271,207 Banked)
      Expired Toto TicketsBrassoSiaolangTaserRose
      Bro, got summary?

5. Reprisal

Reprisal Junior Member Pioneer Generation VIP
      63/68

Ratings:
      +416 / -7
      Credits:
      12,551 (0 Banked)
      No money no life. Hard truth

6. aaur4man

aaur4man Scorpion King Pioneer Generation VIP
      113/113

Ratings:
      +1,127 / -439
      Credits:
      16,197 (98,395 Banked)
      yup, worse than animals. whats new?

7. satria_neo_2014

satria_neo_2014 財神爺 VIP
      63/68

Ratings:
      +399 / -15
      Credits:
      20,429 (0 Banked)
      Nabei CB vet. Which country one?

8. MisterLazer

MisterLazer ハンター Staff Member Pioneer Generation VIP
      113/113

Ratings:
      +1,969 / -2
      Credits:
      281,342 (589,811,892 Banked)
      Taser
    9. peanutbutterjellybean

peanutbutterjellybean Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)
      doc: "wu liu boh"
      baby owner :"jit zhun boh"
      doc: "boh bian"

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    10. ding2dong2

83/91

Ratings:
      +987 / -17
      Credits:
      14,228 (0 Banked)
      -cate gotch emergency go to vet.
      -vet estimate bill and wants owners to pay 80% (~1k), owner say need time to take money
      -vet gives owner 1 hr
      -owner say not enough time
      -vet say ok then your cate die liao and proceed to remove IV drip and oxygen

• Winner Winner x 2
    11. peanutbutterjellybean

113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)
      doc shld be able to tell which case is an emergency and just save the life first and solve the payment later. if not urgent then can ask owner go get money first.

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. nonewsgood

nonewsgood Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      83/91

Ratings:
      +745 / -3
      Credits:
      13,359 (0 Banked)
      Imagine if the vet did not collect money and tried to save the pet. And then the pet died. Will the owner still want to pay the vet?

Imagine if the vet did not collect money and tried to save the pet and the pet lives but the owner fails to pay up. Will the vet get sacked and be asked to pay himself for the medication equipment used?

Doing nothing is not wrong. I am with the vet on this.

13. beyond

beyond 咖椰無品的老母 Staff Member Pioneer Generation VIP
      113/113

Ratings:
      +2,165 / -8
      Credits:
      63,945 (1,272,648 Banked)
      Toto Ordinary Quick PickRobocop
    14. ding2dong2

83/91

Ratings:
      +987 / -17
      Credits:
      14,228 (0 Banked)
      ok if u insists on using the absolute lowest bar of morality to judge others and consequently, dictate how u treat others

15. peanutbutterjellybean

113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)
      hmmm... wat u say can happen but it usually can be resolved by threatening with court. it will be troublesome, but at least for the sake of the poor animal.

16. peanutbutterjellybean

113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)
      i think the ultimate question is why do ppl want to be a vet, why a doc?
      is it for love of saving an animal or a human being or just becoz it pays well?

17. beyond

beyond 咖椰無品的老母 Staff Member Pioneer Generation VIP
      113/113

Ratings:
      +2,165 / -8
      Credits:
      63,945 (1,272,648 Banked)
      Toto Ordinary Quick PickRobocop
      most of the time they started out as a passion... as yrs gone by they half hearted liao lor....

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
    18. peanutbutterjellybean

113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)
      basket, sinkieland jin happening.
      already got one sagat wif doc and now a vet

19. nonewsgood

83/91

Ratings:
      +745 / -3
      Credits:
      13,359 (0 Banked)
      The vet was heartless, this I agree.

But I do not agree with the owner that the vet KILLED the pet. He simply did NOTHING and the pet died.

For this, I do not think the the vet deserves to be shamed the way this owner intended.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    20. nonewsgood

83/91

Ratings:
      +745 / -3
      Credits:
      13,359 (0 Banked)
      Sorry to say this. If court is so effective, all those ponzi schemes victims and all those who bought beauty packages from those spa that suddenly closed down would have recovered their money in full.

Seeing how vicious the owner has written to shame the vet, I can bet that if the vet went ahead to treat the pet and if the pet died, the owner will not only not pay, she will sue the vet for negligence. By then, "court" will be used against the vet.

21. nonewsgood

83/91

Ratings:
      +745 / -3
      Credits:
      13,359 (0 Banked)
      This can be said for many other professions, like teacher.

22. recon_doge

recon_doge Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +3,434 / -13
      Credits:
      27,696 (294,558 Banked)
      morale of the story. do not own a pet.

23. peanutbutterjellybean

113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)
      yah boy. med fees so expensive, cannot use medisave some more.

24. zwong

zwong Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +1,496 / -37
      Credits:
      6,966 (271,207 Banked)
      Expired Toto TicketsBrassoSiaolangTaserRose
      Not taking side rah but for clinic not backed by chartiable organisation, the medical instrument used for emergency surgical management can cost an upward of few hundred to few thousand bucks, this is excluding the OT setup, consumables, salary to clinical and supporting staff, medication, etc.

So even if the vet truely decides to waive the operation fee, he'll still get hammered down by other cost that's beyond his control and become bankrupt in days. It's candidly a touchy issue...

25. Lkohholic

Lkohholic 财神爷 VIP
      48/68

Ratings:
      +180 / -0
      Credits:
      2,716 (0 Banked)
      The hard truth. In sinkapore, if you got no money or connections u will be treated like the cat. Our great leaders have inculcate such values in us.. more money = more dignity. $8 heart by pass only for specific people of certain class. Feel rich looking at CPF statements... highly paid with 100% job security.. 70% approved.

26. ding2dong2

83/91

Ratings:
      +987 / -17
      Credits:
      14,228 (0 Banked)
      not really... the price markup vets have here is incredible. e.g. a rabies shot cost <$10 in US and at least $40-50 here. similarly, spaying cost less than $100 in US and at least $200 here.

the drugs used is the same. the equipment are the same (just a pair of scissors and scalper). the skill level needed is the same. manpower cost is the same, if not slightly higher in US. only thing different is land cost, but even that wouldn't cause three to four times the price difference

even some dog adoption agencies here are out to make a (significant) profit from adoption fees. the country really ish hopeless

• Informative Informative x 1
    27. Lilith_the_Hentai_king

Lilith_the_Hentai_king Senior Member Pioneer Generation
      113/113

Ratings:
      +1,858 / -15
      Credits:
      41,945 (0 Banked)
      i fell asleep about 1/2way through

Our vets here are about as callous as AVA and SPCA, don't expect them to treat your BABY like theirs.

So, cat AIDS means u gg

28. moi几够力一下

moi几够力一下 Super Duper Member Pioneer Generation VIP
      113/113

Ratings:
      +3,179 / -27
      Credits:
      53,108 (0 Banked)
      Heng sinkies got medisave. Thank you PAP.

29. purpleflock

purpleflock Senior Member Pioneer Generation VIP
      63/68

Ratings:
      +536 / -1
      Credits:
      11,725 (28,172 Banked)
      Just curious... Got such thing as pet health insurance?

30. peanutbutterjellybean

113/113

Ratings:
      +5,296 / -24
      Credits:
      78,626 (539,640 Banked)

[​IMG]